Click this Employment Application link to download the application.
Part-time 25 hours per week.
The appointment is renewable, contingent upon satisfactory work performance and availability of funds.
$25 per hour.
- Revise the by-laws.
- Provide fiscal management for agency development of annual budget periodic reviews and procurement of auditors.
- Strategic planning process, develop and oversee agency work plan.
- Perform all duties such as: assisting, communicating and advising all staffs whether they are permanently or voluntarily employed.
- Inform the Board of Directors of all duties within the organization; as such the Boards will have the rights to fully change and execute any decisions.
- Conduct fund raising activities to support current programs and Initiatives.
- Identify and respond to new opportunities for achieving the organization mission.
- Perform other office duties assigned by the board of directors.
- Successive and strong grant writing skills.
- BA/BS with 2 or more years of experience working in non-profit organizations and/or in leadership positions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to write and read in English, networking, presentations, and community relations.
- Demonstrate management skills, including fiscal management, personnel management, planning, quality assurance, public relations, legislative advocacy, fundraising, and contract Management.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diversity and other organizations.
- Flexible schedule.
Job Posting to be closed by 4:00 pm on 06/14/19.
Send cover letter, current resume and references along with application to:
- Snowdon Herr
- Hmong 18 Council, Inc
- 421 Dale Street North, Suite B
- Saint Paul, MN 55103