Hmong 18 Council (H18C) Scholarships for Graduating High School Seniors
Deadline to apply is August 5, 2022!
The one time $1000 scholarship will be awarded to ten (10) selected Hmong high school graduates who have been accepted to an accredited two- or four-year college/university during the 2022-2023 academic year
In order to be eligible for the 2022 Hmong 18 Council Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a Hmong student who currently resides in Minnesota with at least one parent of Hmong descent;
- Graduated from high school with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above and accepted to a two- or four-year accredited college/university as a student for the 2022-2023 school year;
- Complete and submit a scholarship application package, which includes:
- The application form (log into your Gmail or create a Gmail);
- An electronic high school transcript;
- Proof of an acceptance letter from a two- or four-year accredited college/university as a student for the 2022-2023 school year, OR a letter from the college/university indicating that the applicant is a student for the 2022-2023 school year); and
- An essay addressing the following: 1) financial situation (not based on FAFSA), 2) academic goals/career dreams, and 3) a problem and solution statement addressing issues/challenges within the MN Hmong community.
For more information or send your application, please email: email@example.com